Christmas Party Sat. 30th November 2019 6pm
Club Rooms 265 Hale Road
Open to all members State-wide
This year’s Christmas Party will have lots of entertainment. $10.00 per head, pay at the door. Children under 14 free. As usual, the club will be supplying wine, beer & soft drinks plus Ice-creams for the children.
A Spit Roast is included in the price of admission….so you won’t have to cook. BYO salad and as per previous years, we ask you to bring a dessert to share as well as plates, eating utensils etc. And to top this all off the club will again supply a Bouncy Castle for the kids.
- Father Christmas will arrive at 6.30 pm. He will be elevated on stage as last year so all can see him.
· Don’t forget children’s presents must have their full name clearly printed and they can be dropped at the library door.
· Prize for Best Home-Made Christmas Hat
- Spot prizes Heads & Tails
- Christmas Quiz Sheet (one per couple) and no phones ...Great prize
- Magician (one of WA’s best) 1-hour show
- Secret word is back with a great prize
- 2 Pinatas filled with lollies for the children.
- And a few new games
Hope to see you there ……Christmas Party Committee.