RALLYWEST SEPT 2024 / 2025
Volunteers urgently required to fill the following Event Team positions:
- Ø RALLY DIRECTOR - manage, support and guide the Events Team, to ensure planning and implementation of a successful event;
- Ø ASST. DIRECTOR – various general duties assisting the Rally Director, and administration of Rally Registration;
- Ø SECRETARY – general secretarial duties to the Director & Asst. Director & where required, administration of Rally Registration;
- Ø SPONSORSHIP OFFICER – direct communication with various organisations sourcing donations of monies and/or merchandise;
- Ø TREASURER – general accounting duties;
- Ø CATERING CO-ORDINATOR – Organisation of catering for Morning Tea & Lunch, & reservations/planning for Presentation Dinner;
- Ø CLERK OF COURSE x 2 positions - incl various duties eg location scout for route, route planning, venue bookings for morning tea, lunch etc, preparation of route sheets, organisation of check points;
- Ø VEHICLE CO-ORDINATOR – incl general marshalling and assisting Clerk of Course as and when required;
- Ø PHOTOGRAPHER/PUBLICITY OFFICER – day-to-day photographic duties capturing daily events for publication on various media platforms such as Facebook, the Club’s website and Club’s publications such as Early Auto magazine;
- Ø MERCHANDISING /PRINTING OFFICER – sourcing of merchandise and printing of various documents, publications, flyers, etc.
NOTE: It is the Club’s intention to hold this event in Sept. 2024 (Date and Venue TBA). However, circumstances may require us to reschedule the event to Sept. 2025. Should the Club be unsuccessful in recruiting a Rally Director, regrettably RallyWest will be postponed.
If you think you can help the Club and are interested in any of the positions listed above, please Register using this link, veterancarclubofwesternaustralia.wildapricot.org/event-5154228 OR contact Chris Lodewyke, Club Events Co-Ordinator on 0401 432 063 / 9291 0963 or email email@example.com