Veteran & Classic Car Club of W.A.

C4C licensing

  • 3 Jul 2022 9:41 AM
    Message # 12836453

    If your vehicle is reclassified from full license to concession during its full license 12 month period, do DOT refund you the difference between amounts owing?

  • 4 Jul 2022 6:21 PM
    Reply # 12837371 on 12836453
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

    Hi Lance, I'm not sure you may have to ask DoT about this.

  • 5 Jul 2022 7:47 AM
    Reply # 12837967 on 12836453
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

    Hi Lance.

    i have recent experience with this when changing my Mustang from full to Code 404. Having only just paid $690 full Rego for 12 months I changed to 404 and had nearly $600 credit. They offered to use this money on any vehicle that was registered in my name. I also believe they offered me a credit in “cash” back onto my credit card but can’t be sure. I choose to have the credit applied to the Mustang so now I won’t pay Rego for about 5 years on that particular vehicle. cheers Alan 

  • 6 Jul 2022 10:59 AM
    Reply # 12839323 on 12836453

    Thanks Alan...that's great news!

© Copyright - 2019 Veteran Car Club of WA [Inc]. PO Box 79, Bentley, WA 6982
Contact:      WebMaster:

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software